• Rahul panchal

    I have more queries
    Where ever I have worked b4 , there I didn’t got pf number, uan number,how to withdraw those amount

    • dheeraj

      Hi Rahul,
      Thanks for your feedback.
      If you have worked with EPFO registered companies, you must have PF accounts. You should ask your previous companies about it. Other option is to ask your present employer about the PF account number and UAN number and check whether or not your previous PF balance (if any) has been transferred to it.


  • Rahul panchal

    Good but I have more queries

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *